A Father’s Wisdom Earned...

As I look at my reflection in the mirror all I see is an old man with just a whisper of youth and exuberance still inside.
Gone are the brash kid that at barely 18 faced the world with bravado .That questioned everything! That wanted to have fun! No responsibilities except for himself!
But also..... That insecure kid that questioned his self worth everyday, And so much other things.
The only thing I see starting back at me in the mirror is a 50 year old man's look of quiet contendment with where he is in life and what he may have accomplished...
And someday, one day you too will get to soak in the very same experience.
But before that day arrives for you, I'm going to share with you all to which that I have learned throughout my life so that you are better prepared than me to handle this thing called...Life....

1-  The hardest thing to do in our lives is to EARN TRUST from others AND the easiest thing to do is to lose that TRUST!
2- You WILL fail! More than you will succeed! But that only makes the successes that much more sweet to savour.
3- Never rest your faith and hope in anything other than God and yourself!
To be continued......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reminesce: Mechinta Johor Bahru And Me..(PART 1)

The slide to Mazism....

Don't fear Singapore???